“Legoria’s Rhythm & Rocks Jazz Bistro, LLC” is located at 723 Central Avenue, in the Historic District of Downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas. This new and exciting venue is located on the 2nd floor of the newly renovated historic Citizens Bank Building. This elegant new jazz entertainment venue offers our guests, tourists, citizens of Hot Springs and surrounding communities, the opportunity to experience live musical performances of local to national famous professional status.
Rhythm & Rocks Jazz Bistro is a beautifully decorated, elegant and upscale venue designed for mature adult music lovers 21 and over who enjoys all genres of music and the arts. Our main genre of music will feature Traditional & Straight Ahead Jazz Music performances, however, all genres will be included.
You’re invited to come and experience:
- Happy Hour: Drink Specials are Thursday thru Sunday from 6-8.
- Nightly Live Entertainment: Featuring various musicians and bands nightly.
- All Genres of Music: Traditional & Straight Ahead Jazz, Jazz Standards, Contemporary Jazz, Neo-Soul, R&B, Motown, Blues, Latin, Classical, Country and Gospel genres.
- Sunday Night Jam Sessions: Professional musicians are invited to bring their instruments and come, play and jam the night away.
- Occasional Evenings: Spoken Word, Poetry, Comedy and Special Events.
- Master Music Clinics & Educational Programs: presented by esteemed music educators/performers from Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA), University of Michigan, Penn State University, Fisk University, University of Arkansas and The Julliard School.
- VIP Section: Specially designed for private seating, events, luncheons, corporate meetings, weddings, anniversaries and special events.
- Dance Floor: For our guests who may like to dance.
For additional updates, like us on Facebook!